A Week of Scholarship – celebrating creativity and innovation in teaching, learning and research
Students are invited to register for the Student Research Symposium as part of the Week of Scholarship celebration. Posters are invited from all fields and should describe a scholarly project undertaken in the past year.
- By registering students are agreeing to participate in the poster session from 5:00 to 6:00 on April 23. Student participants are encouraged to attend the student oral presentations from 3:00 – 5:00.
- The University will print posters for registrants. Power Point files of posters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2014. Please place “STUDENT POSTER SUBMISSION” in the subject line of your email. Posters will be printed with dimensions of 36” high and 48” wide.
- For collaborative projects involving multiple CSUEB students, please submit the form below for each student.
- For collaborative projects involving students and faculty that will share a single poster, please have faculty members register on the faculty registration page and students register below, but only request to have the poster printed once.
- If you will be supplying your own printed poster, please register below and bring the poster to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (LI 2300) by Tuesday, April 22.
- Questions concerning registration or poster preparation and printing can be sent to email@example.com.
Jeff Seitz Angelica Garcia
Director Admin Support
Phone: (510) 885-7335
Fax: (510) 885-4618
Address: 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542
Deadline for submission of Winter Quarter Research Summary Progress Report March 19
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014 Research Fellowships.