A Week of Scholarship
Celebrating creativity and innovation in teaching, learning and research
Faculty are invited to register for the Faculty Research Symposium as part of the Week of Scholarship celebration. Posters are invited from all fields and should describe a scholarly project undertaken in the past year.
- By registering faculty are agreeing to participate for at least one out of the two hours of the event. Faculty are encouraged to attend for the whole two hours.
- The University will print posters for registrants. Power Point files of posters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2013. Please place “FACULTY POSTER SUBMISSION” in the subject line of your email. Posters will be printed with dimensions of 36” high and 48” wide.
- For collaborative projects involving multiple CSUEB faculty, please submit the form below for each faculty member.
- For collaborative projects involving students and faculty that will share a single poster, please have students register on the student registration page and faculty register below, but only request to have the poster printed once.
- If you will be supplying your own printed poster, please register below and bring the poster to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (LI 2310) by Monday, April 22.
- Questions concerning registration or poster preparation and printing can be sent to email@example.com.
Director, Center for Student Research
Phone: (510) 885-3482
Fax: (510) 885-4618
Location: LI 2300
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542
March 14, 2014 – Research Summaries and Payment Forms due for the Research Fellowship Program, LI 2300.
April 4, 2014 – Center for Student Research Workshop on designing a research poster. S Sci 146, 1:00 – 2:00.
April 9, 2014 – Center for Student Research Workshop on giving a research presentation. S Sci 138, 4:00 – 5:00.
- April 11, 2014 – Deadline for registration and submission of poster files for printing for the Student Research Symposium.
- April 22, 2014 – Provost's Award Ceremony & Faculty Research Poster Sessions. New University Union Multipurpose Room, 4:00 pm.
- April 23, 2014 – Student Research Symposium. New University Union Multipurpose Room, 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
- April 24, 2014 – PEIL Presentations. New University Union Multipurpose Room, 4:00 pm.
Now accepting applications for Spring Research Fellowships