A Week of Scholarship
Celebrating creativity and innovation in teaching, learning and research
Faculty are invited to register for the Faculty Research Symposium as part of the Week of Scholarship celebration. Posters are invited from all fields and should describe a scholarly project undertaken in the past year.
- By registering faculty are agreeing to participate for at least one out of the two hours of the event. Faculty are encouraged to attend for the whole two hours.
- The University will print posters for registrants. Power Point files of posters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 9, 2013. Please place “FACULTY POSTER SUBMISSION” in the subject line of your email. Posters will be printed with dimensions of 36” high and 48” wide.
- For collaborative projects involving multiple CSUEB faculty, please submit the form below for each faculty member.
- For collaborative projects involving students and faculty that will share a single poster, please have students register on the student registration page and faculty register below, but only request to have the poster printed once.
- If you will be supplying your own printed poster, please register below and bring the poster to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (LI 2310) by Monday, April 22.
- Questions concerning registration or poster preparation and printing can be sent to email@example.com.
Jeff Seitz Angelica Garcia
Director Admin Support
Phone: (510) 885-7335
Fax: (510) 885-4618
Address: 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94542
Deadline for submission of Winter Quarter Research Summary Progress Report March 19
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014 Research Fellowships.