Welcome Day Registration
Thank you for your interest in attending the Welcome Day Admitted Student reception. Registration is now closed.
Welcome Day agenda to help plan your day.
|8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.||Check-in, Entertainment and Continental Breakfast|
|8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.||Welcome and Opening Session Hear from Cal State East Bay's President Leroy M. Morishita, and Vice President of Student Affairs Dr. Julie Wong|
|9:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Presentations|
|9:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||University Showcase|
|10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) and Student Academic Services Drop-In|
|11:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Dining Commons Open for Lunch
Admitted students can redeem their free lunch coupon at the Dining Commons, an all-you-can-eat buffet. Each additional guest must pay to enter. The lunch fee is $10.00, including tax.
|12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Transfer Student Reception Hosted by Smooth Transitions|
|12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||College of Business & Economics Showcase & Reception|
6 Tips to Plan Your Welcome Day
This day is designed so that you may participate in the activities that are most important to you and your family. Please take advantage of the many tremendous resources here today!
- Prioritize your day based on your needs.
- To get the most out of your day, have each family member/guest attend different presentations.
- Presentations are first-come, first-served so be prepared for presentations to reach capacity early. Our more popular sessions will be repeated during Session 4.
- Visit the University Showcase to learn about the many resources available to future Pioneers and to meet CSUEB faculty, staff and students.
- Pick a tour that relates to you most. Campus, Housing and Recreation & Wellness Center tours will be available.
- Attend the special receptions at the end of the event, if they apply to you, to get additional information.